- Draw one or several freehand polygons (double click to close polygon) and press GeoProcess to continue.
- Press Draw Polygon to enable freehand polygon editing.
- Press Delete Polygons to delete all drawn polygons.
- Press Browse to clear selection.
- Upload a compressed shapefile in ZIP format containing the area (areas) of interest. Your shapefile must be compressed into a single file using the ZIP archive file format and must contain a shape format file (.shp), shape index format file (.shx), and attribute format file (.dbf). A shapefile may also include an optional projection format file (.prj). The file geodetic datum must be WGS84 (EPSG:4326). Press the Select File button to select the compressed file to be uploaded.
- Once selected, click on Upload Shapefile button to obtain price and features from the selected area.
- Insert the Cadastral Reference and click on the Search button. The corresponding area will be displayed.
- If the Cadastral Reference is unknown a Custom Search can be enabled. This allows selecting a freehand point to obtain your cadastral reference and surface area.
- Once the surface and cadastral reference are available, press Continue.
- Access the Cadastral Virtual System via this link to consult the cadastral reference through Polygon and Plot.
Custom Search (Click on map)